collierville contemporary club

About us...

The Contemporary Club, founded in 1936, is a women's community service organization dedicated to the support of charitable and civic causes in Collierville, Tennessee. 

The club’s many projects have included the organization of the first Collierville public library in 1957, the publications of Collierville: A Place Called Home in 1999 and A Taste of Home in 2010 and the Christmas Home Tour held each December.

Officers
2012-2014

President:

Vice-President:

Secretary:

Treasurer:

Parliamentarian:

Mrs. P. T. Pinckney (Thelma)

Mrs. Randall M. Spach (Myra)

Mrs. Nina Martin

Mrs. Fred McDonald (Lillian Wray)

Mrs. James Russell (Clarene)